Small Group Resources
Yearly Bible Plan: Your personal reading schedule to take you through the entire Bible within a year.
Attendance Reporting: Record your small group weekly attendance.
Coaches Report: Download and e-mail to your coach and CC your network pastor.
Touching Base: Download, print, complete, and submit to your coach.
Momentum Leadership Retreat
Listen to the teachings from Momentum February 16, 2013
- Reaping: Leading your group to hear from God Part 1
- Reaping: Leading your group to hear from God Part 2
- Reaching: Panel Discussion
- Restoring yourself: Rest as a spiritual discipline
Small Group Meetings
- End-of-Semester Small-Group Survey
- Semester Planning
- Sharing Communion in Small Group
- Small Group Covenant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ground Rules for Small Groups
- Guidelines for Host or Hostess
- Group Leader Covenant
- Small Group Roles
- Individual Evangelism Plan (IEP)
- How to Contact Someone Who Requests Via Communicator Card
- How to Share the Gospel
- Life Transformation Group
- Sharing Your 3-Minute Personal Testimony
- Touching Base form (to give to your coach every month)